Q. Kindly view the attached poster of the Houghton Musjid (West Street) where they are using the area outside the Musjid as a vaccination site. Besides the fact that I will obviously not take the vaccine, I always thought that it was Haraam for women to go to the Musjid. But, women are right there by the Musjid for vaccination. Furthermore, they even indulge in videos and photos at the sites right by the Musjid. And the Muslim Association of South Africa approves of it! What do you say about it? As a Jamiat, are you also part of the Muslim Association and Muslim Network organizations?
A. The following Hadeeth is very applicable in this era:
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Soon will there dawn an age when nothing of Islam will remain except its name – nothing of the Qur’aan will remain except its text. The Musaajid will be elaborate (and ornate) structures but bereft of guidance. The worst of the creation under the canopy of the sky will be the ulama. From them will emerge fitnah, and the fitnah will rebound on them.”
The noble words of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam are undoubtedly true. The Houghton Musaajid (West Street and 2nd Avenue), Houghton ‘Muslim’ Jamaat, Houghton ‘Muslim’ Academy and Houghton ‘Muslim’ Association fit aptly in this Hadeeth. Extravagant structures, Dhalaal (deviation), Fitnah, Shaytaaniyyat, etc. are amongst the features of those upon whom the very Fitnah will Insha Allah rebound.
It is Haraam to use a Musjid as a vaccination site, even if the vaccination takes place outside the Musjid. There is nothing Islamic at the vaccination sites, except that the Fussaaq, Zindeeqs and Ulama-e-Soo are misinterpreting the Qur’aan and Sunnah to promote vaccination which is the devil’s potion. Vaccination is Haraam. A detailed booklet in refutation of Ebrahim Desai has been published as well as several articles:
Therefore, when vaccination is Haraam, how can they be so audacious to use the Musjid parking lots and Musjid grounds as vaccination sites? Nevertheless, even if we have to behave like ostriches with heads stuck in the ground and momentarily accept like morons that vaccination is permissible, then too it is Haraam to use a Musjid as a vaccination site for the following reasons:
- Kuffaar will come to the Musjid premises for something unnecessary. Bringing Kuffaar right to the doorsteps of the Musaajid in the name of ‘vaccination’ and the Kufr-Nifaaq so-called theory of ‘saving lives’ is not permissible.
- There is Ijmaa’ (consensus) on the prohibition of females attending the Musaajid. According to all four Math-habs, it is Haraam for females to visit the Musaajid. Several booklets and articles on our website explain this issue clearly.
- What is even worse is that Kuffaar females are being lured to the Musjid. Indeed, the trustees and Imaams of such Musaajid are morons to say the least.
- Inviting women into the public domain is in violent and brazen conflict and rejection of the Qur’aanic command to women: “Remain resolutely (glued) in your homes….” It also violates the prohibition stated with considerable emphasis in the Ahaadith.
- Intermingling of sexes which is haraam is a standard feature of all vaccination sites. In fact, it is normal for Zindeeqs, Munaafiqs, Fussaaq, Fujjaar, Mudhilleen and Ulama-e-Soo to violate or justify the evil of intermingling of the sexes. And this is done right by the Musjid.
- Haraam picture-making and video-making takes place, right by the Musaajid!
- It entails bootlicking the Kuffaar. They are promoting the wares of Gates, the Pharma thugs and those who have vile agendas with this Covid plandemic. Not everyone is stupid and not everyone will bow down to their Covid-game.
- It has the stench of Nifaaq. The very government that closed the Musaajid, is being bootlicked by morons allowing the Musaajid as vaccination sites. The Houghton characters who came up with the idea of using the Musaajid as vaccination sites are undoubtedly Shayaateen.
Let it be clear that we are not part of any Munaafiq organization even if they sport a Muslim title or Muslim name. The Muslim Association of South Africa, IMASA and Samnet groups are all Munaafiqeen. And Alhamdulillah, through the Fadhl of Allah Ta’ala, we have nothing to do with these Munaafiqeen.
Vaccination is Haraam and allowing the Musaajid premises to be used as vaccination sites renders them Zindeeqs. It is very hard to believe that they are Muslims.