CRITICIZING AND REVILING THE SAHAABAH IS PART OF THE KUFR RELIGION OF SHIISM. DON’T ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE FOOLED WITH SHIA TRICKERY!!!
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Fear Allah. Fear Allah as far as my As-haab (companions) are concerned. Do not make them targets (of criticism, mockery, etc.) after me (i.e. after my death). So whoever loves them (i.e. the Sahaabah), it is because of their love for me that he loves them. And those who show enmity towards them (i.e. the Sahaabah), it is because they have enmity for me that they hate them (i.e. the Sahaabah). And whoever troubles them (i.e. the Sahaabah), then he has certainly troubled me. And whoever troubles me, then he has certainly troubled Allah Azza Wa Jall. And whoever troubles Allah Azza Wa Jall, very soon He will grab him (i.e. punish the one who criticizes the Sahaabah).” [Fadhaailus Sahaabah of Imaam Ahmed Bin Hambal – Tirmizi, etc.]
Love for the Sahaabah (Radhiyallahu Anhum) is Imaan and Deen. On the contrary, hatred, enmity and finding fault with the Sahaabah (Radhiyallahu Anhum) is Kufr, Nifaaq and a clear sign of a person having hatred for Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam.
Many Ulama and non-Ulama have Alhamdulillah stood up for the honour of the Sahaabah (Radhiyallahu Anhum) who were recently reviled by the mal’oon Cape Town chap known as the ANC Shia. However, we have noticed that some organizations and some individuals are not really answering the following important question: “What is the status of the Imaan of such a person?”
Some Molvis are deliberately ignoring the above-mentioned pertinent question, whilst others are not speaking straight. When it comes to the Sahaabah and issues pertaining to Imaan and Kufr, a Muslim should not speak in riddles. Love for Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam demands that we state the Haq clearly and that we do not indulge in Kitmaanul Haq. It is Waajib upon the Ulama to publicize their Ilm (knowledge) and expose the enemy who reviles the honourable Sahaabah.
Considering the filth spewed out by the Shia, take note of the following facts:
1. This Khalid chap was a Kaafir Shia from before. Hence, his evil vituperation of the Sahaabah is similar to all other types of Kuffaar condemning the Sahaabah. It is similar to Jane and Jack condemning the honourable companions of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. The only difference between Jack and Khalid in this scenario is that Khalid pretends to be a Muslim whereas Jack does not masquerade as a Muslim.
2. The apology which Jack will tender after condemning the Sahaabah, will not convert Jack into a Muslim unless Jack accepts Islam and adopts the correct beliefs (Aqaaid), especially with regards to the Sahaabah because he reviled the Sahaabah. The same applies to Khalid Sayed if his apology is not influenced by Taqiyah.
3. The apology of Jack has more worth than the apology of Khalid Sayed because the worst Kuffaar on the surface of the earth are the Shias who believe that speaking lies to deceive others and concealing one’s true beliefs is an act of virtue, which is termed as Taqiyah (holy hypocrisy) in the Kufr religion of Shiism.
4. Since the chap is a Shia and one of the main doctrines of Shiism is Taqiyah, his apology is meaningless. Taqiyah cannot be summarily isolated from his ‘apology’. When a person has the Kufr audacity to even declare the three greatest Sahaabah as Munaafiqeen which is an effect of Shiism, then the effects of Taqiyah and all other Kufr beliefs of Shiism are likewise to be found in him. Furthermore, Khalid Shia is linked to Afosa, whose website is filled with the deception of Taqiyah. The accursed Kaafir also quotes from the Shia Kaafir known as Waheed Khuraasaani. Hence, an apology without accepting Imaan, adopting proper Islamic Aqaaid (not scrap beliefs of blasphemy) and honour for the Sahaabah, means absolutely nothing. It is just an apology akin to the apology of any other Kaafir. It is not Taubah and renewal of Imaan. The chap is most welcome to become a Muslim. But if he intends retaining his vile beliefs, then the Kaafir should remember that he will not escape the Divine Curse of Allah, which Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam invoked upon the one who condemns the Sahaabah (Radhiyallahu Anhum)! Shiism is the antithesis of Islam.
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Do not revile my companions (i.e. my Sahaabah)! May the Curse of Allah be on the one who reviles my companions.” [Tabraani – Majma’uz Zawaaid]
5. There are many reasons for the Kufr of this Khalid Shia chap:
- He declared Hadhrat Abu Bakr Radhiyallahu Anhu as a Munaafiq.
- He declared Hadhrat Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu as a Munaafiq.
- He declared Hadhrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu Anhu as a Munaafiq.
- He regards it as permissible to revile the Sahaabah.
- He rejects the Khilaafat of Hadhrat Abu Bakr Radhiyallahu Anhu.
- He rejects the Khilaafat of Hadhrat Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu.
- He rejects the Khilaafat of Hadhrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu Anhu.
- He denies the Hadeeth of Asharah Mubasharah and baselessly believes that those Sahaabah will go to Jahannam, despite Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam having guaranteed them Jannah.
- He denies that they were Sahaabah. This is because a condition for one to be a Sahaabi is Imaan. But, the Cape Shia makes Takfeer of the Sahaabah. May Allah Ta’ala save us from such blasphemy. Aameen. Declaring any Sahaabi as a Kaafir renders a person out of the fold of Islam.
- He tries to justify his Kufr by averring that “there is a broader context to the comments that I made”, despite the hollow apology. This broader statement broadens the Kufr of this chap. There is not a single context where a genuine Muslim can blurt out such offensive and blasphemous statements – statements which send the speaker to Hell-Fire! It is clear that despite his false apology, he does not believe his statements to be Kufr.
- He also believes that Shiism is part of Islam. This is Kufr in itself. The one who says that Shias are Muslims, nullifies his own Imaan! There is no affinity between Shiism and Islam. Shiism is Kufr. There is no such thing as Shia Islam as being portrayed by the Shia Kuffaar And the Cape Accord Murtads!
Those interested may study Ikfaarul Mulhideen, Ahsanul Fataawaa and Imdaadul Fataawa for a better understanding of the Takfeer of the Shias. The Fuqaha and Muhadditheen have been declaring Shias as Kuffaar for centuries. Several articles and booklets have been published on this topic. You may also read: https://jamiatnc.co.za/shiism/reasons-why-shias-are-kaafir/
6. Whilst the statements made by the Shia Kaafir are undoubtedly Kufr, yet we see that some Molvis have not made Takfeer of the person. The pure heart of a genuine Mu’min will spontaneously issue a Fatwa of Kufr on the one who degrades or ridicules the Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum. Despite the Shia openly criticizing the Sahaabah, many Molvis have desisted from Takfeer which is a must at this juncture so that ignorant Muslims are made thoroughly aware of the requisites of Imaan. Afterall, who can disagree with the Fatwa of Kufr, except a person who is a total fool! A Muslim cannot be so ignorant with regards to basic Aqeedah (beliefs).
7. It should be remembered that all those who visit the Shia temples are Kuffaar. They are not Muslims. The fact that they have their own temples is a sign of their religion being different from Islam, although the Shia Kuffaar pretend to be Muslims, thereby misleading the unwary. The filth disgorged by the miscreant was at a Karbala mourning session. Karbala programs on tenth Muharram are amongst the characteristics of the vile Shia Kuffaar. It is only Kuffaar who criticize the Sahaabah. If any Shia wishes to become a Muslim, then he has to completely abandon Shiism because Shiism is a religion of Kufr just like Judaism, Christianity, Atheism, etc.