THE SHARIAH’S DIRECTIVE!!!
Allah Ta’ala states: “Who is a greater oppressor than the one who prevents the Thikr of Allah in the Masaajid, and he strives (plots) in its destruction?” (Surah Baqarah, Aayat 114)
Hazrat Abu Zarr Radhiyallahu Anhu asked: “O Messenger of Allah. Which thing is more fearful than Dajjaal for your Ummat?”
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “The Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen.” [Musnad Ahmed]
Before commenting on the Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen, it is necessary for Muslims to understand:
1. It is not permissible for the trustees and Imaams of the Masaajid to debar any Muslim from participating in the Jumu’ah Salaat and Khutbah. Preventing a Muslim from joining the Jumu’ah Salaat will INVALIDATE the Jumu’ah Salaat of the entire Jamaat (congregation).
The validity of Jumu’ah Salaat relies on the condition of Ithnul Aam, i.e. free and unfettered permission to the general Muslim public to attend. It is therefore of paramount importance that Muslims (the trustees and Imaams) should not attempt to enforce the government’s decree. If they do, the Salaat of the entire congregation will be invalid.
2. It is not permissible for Muslims to unjustly enforce the 100 man limit at the Masaajid for Jumu’ah or any Salaat for that matter. Counting the amount of Musallis to ensure that it does not exceed 100 is the function of only the Kuffaar and the Munaafiqeen. The Masjid is the House of Allah. Nobody – not even the government – has the right to limit the amount of Musallis at the Masaajid. Allah’s Law is the only LAW which governs the Masjid – all other laws are rejected by real Muslims!!!
Whoever tries to limit the Musallis to 100 or prevents any male Musalli from the Masjid, is a Zaalim in terms of the Qur’aan. The consequence of this Zulm has its effects in this Dunya and the Aakhirat. The Qur’aan states: “For them disgrace in this world, and in the Aakhirat a great punishment.” (Al-Baqarah, Aayat 114)
3. If Zindeeq trustees and Imaams prevent any Muslim from joining the Salaat, then those who had participated in the invalid Jumu’ah Salaat should individually perform the four rakaats Fardh of Zuhr.
4. If the government posts policemen or guards at the Masaajid to compel compliance with their oppression, thereby preventing Muslims from entering the Masjid, then the Jumu’ah Salaat will be valid since the wicked act is not committed by Muslims. In this case there will be no need to perform Zuhr after Jumu’ah.
5. If you know that the Munaafiq trustees or Imaams of your Masjid will be limiting Musallis to 100, then do not go to the Masjid for Jumu’ah Salaat. Concerned Muslims should arrange their own Jumu’ah Salaat anywhere, whether in the open, a Jamaat Khaanah, a storeroom or in one’s home. The minimum number of musallis is four – the Imaam and 3 muqtadis. Do not participate in these mock ‘jumuahs’ if you are able to arrange for Jumu’ah elsewhere.
6. However, if is not possible for Muslims to arrange their own Jumu’ah due to circumstances, then do not inflict disgrace upon yourselves by attending temples which are deceptively called ‘Masjids’. At a Masjid, you will not find social distancing, sanitizers, masks, and you don’t have to bring your own Musallah. Alhamdulillah, the Masjids of the Muslims have beautiful carpet Musallas, so you don’t have to bring your own Musalla, you don’t require a mask, nor do you have to observe satanic distancing in your Salaat and obviously no alcoholic sanitizers.
But, at the temples which the Munaafiqeen are controlling, you will have to comply to the Kufr protocols of contaminating your hands with najis sanitizers, you will have to wear a silly mask and perform Salaat in emulation of the Fire-worshippers, you will have to oppose the command of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam of standing shoulder-to-shoulder in Salaat because of the Shaytaani social distancing and you might be even banned from the temple if you intend to defend the teachings of Islam. So don’t bring disgrace upon yourself by trying to perform Salaat in a Masjid which has been converted into a temple. You know very well if the ‘Masjid’ in your precincts has been converted to a temple or not due to the Masaajid being in control of the spineless Munaafiq trustees and the Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen (Imaams, Molvis and Sheikhs who are misleading the Ummah).
7. Take note that if you participated in a mock ‘jumuah’, then you must perform four rakaats Zuhr Fardh for every mock ‘jumuah’ you participated in. It is thus not permissible to go to those Masaajid where the Munaafiqeen have imposed Kufr rubbish protocols and stupid guidelines on the Musallis.
If perchance you find yourself in such a temple-like ‘Masjid’, then do not join the Jamaat. Perform your Salaat individually. The best is to kick out the Munaafiqs and unqualified trustees. Don’t pay attention to the so-called opinions of the Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen who have become Munaafiq bootlickers of the atheists.
The Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen refers to those molvis, sheikhs, imaams, etc. who mislead the Ummah. They are the ones who have halaalized Haraam acts. They have halaalized the filthy sanitizers, the ugly masks, the stupid Shaytaani social distancing in Salaat, the ludicrous registration upon entering the Masjid cum temples, etc. etc.
The ‘Corona plandemic’ has come with a great benefit too. For Deeni people, i.e. those who are genuinely on the Haq, Allah Ta’ala has revealed to them for the safety of their Imaan and their Deen, the Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam regarded these Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen to be greater causes of Fitnah than even Dajjaal. The Fitnah of Dajjaal is not hidden to us. It is elaborately explained in the Kitaabs. But, the Fitnah of the Munaafiq-Mudhilleen is such that they even went to court to oppose the opening of the Masaajid. Indeed, their Kufr is glaring.