REASONS WHY SHIAS ARE KAAFIR – THE KUFR, ZANAADAQAH AND ILHAAD OF THE SHIAS
Kufr means disbelief. Kufr means to reject. A person who does not accept that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam is the Messenger of Allah has even rejected the Nabuwwat of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. Such a person is a Kaafir. There are many types of Kaafir. One type of Kaafir is called a Zindeeq or Mulhid.
Zandaqah means heresy. A zindeeq is a person who believes in his heart that he is a Muslim, and he expresses this also. However, his interpretations of the Qur’aan and Hadith are kufr, hence he is a kaafir. Alternatively, he outwardly expresses Kufr beliefs, but by means of Baatil Ta’weelaat (false/wrong interpretation), he declares such Kufr beliefs to be Islamic Aqaaid.
A Zindeeq is also called a ‘Mulhid’ or a ‘Baatini’. Those who distort the meanings of the Qur’aan are perpetrating Ilhaad. Allamah Anwar Shah Kashmeeri Rahimahullah has written a very detailed book in Arabic on Takfeer titled as ‘Ikfaarul Mulhideen’ (Declaring the Mulhids as Kaafir).
Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhiyaanwi has mentioned 19 solid grounds for declaring Shias as Kaafir. Takfeer means to declare someone as Kaafir. Takfeer is something serious and excessive caution is necessary. The fact that thousands of Ulama had declared Shias as Kaafir since more than 1000 years is more than adequate to explain that Shias are undoubtedly Kaafir.
We present to you below the Question and Answer by Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhiyaanwi Saheb who is known as Faqeehul Asr –Mufti Aa’zam (Grand Mufti – Pakistan. May Allah fill Hazrat’s Qabr with Nur. Aameen)
Question: The filth of the Shias is obvious. However, for which reasons is the Fatwa of Kufr issued upon them? Please explain a little in detail.
Answer: The rationale for the Takfeer of the Shias are innumerable. Those reasons which are well-known, most famous amongst the special ones (i.e. the Ulama) and the general public (i.e. the non-Ulama), and which are recorded in almost all Kitaabs, will be written (mentioned) below.
1) Aqeedah Tehreef-e-Qur’aan. The belief that the Qur’aan is distorted, altered, changed and incomplete. (This alone is enough to declare them Kaafir – JamiatNC)
2) Badaa. The Shia belief that Allah Ta’ala makes errors. (Nauthubillah -JamiatNC)
3) Attributing a Nifaaq like Taqiyah to the Ambiyaa Alayhimus Salaam.
4) Ascribing Kufr and Nifaaq to Hazrat Abu Bakr Radhiyallahu Anhu.
5) Rejecting the Sahaabi-status of Hazrat Abu Bakr Radhiyallahu Anhu.
6) Rejecting the Khilaafat of Hazrat Abu Bakr Radhiyallahu Anhu which is announced daily on the loudspeakers by the Shia ‘Muezzins’ in their fabricated ‘Azaan’.
7) Ascribing Kufr and Nifaaq to Hazrat Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu.
8) Rejecting the Sahaabi-status of Hazrat Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu.
9) Rejecting the Khilaafat of Hazrat Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu which is announced daily on the loudspeakers in their fabricated ‘Azaan’.
10) Ascribing Kufr and Nifaaq to Hazrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu Anhu.
11) Rejecting the Sahaabi-status of Hazrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu Anhu.
12) Rejecting the Khilaafat of Hazrat Uthmaan Radhiyallahu Anhu which is announced daily on the loudspeakers (by the Shia ‘Muezzins’) in their fabricated ‘Azaan’.
13) With regards to the other Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum, besides three, they (the Shias) regard the rest of the Sahaabah to be Kaafirs and Munaafiqs.
14) The purity and chasteness of Hazrat Ayesha Radhiyallahu Anha is explicitly proven from the Qur’aan. These Mal’oon (accursed) and Mardood (vile) Shias reject it and they accuse Hazrat Ayesha Radhiyallahu Anha of Zina (Allah forbid). They reject what Allah Ta’ala stated and claim that the Qur’aan is erroneous!
15) They regard their ‘Imaams’ to be sinless and ‘Aalimul Ghaib’ (knowers of the Unseen). (Only Allah Ta’ala is Aalimul Ghaib – JamiatNC)
16) They regard their ‘Imaams’ to be more virtuous and more superior than the Honourable Ambiyaa-e-Kiraam Alayhimus Salaam.
17) They reject ‘Khatme-Nabuwwat’ (the finality of Prophethood) because they hold the belief of continuity/transference of ‘Nabuwwat’ amongst their ‘Imaams’.
18) They regard adultery/prostitution, cuckoldry and excessive shamelessness like Mut’ah (a type of Zina) to be Halaal. In fact, they regard such wanton immorality to be a very meritorious act of great rewards, and a means of salvation from Jahannam as well as a means of attaining high stages in Jannah.
19) They regard promiscuity/fornication, extreme obscenity and illicit sexual relations such as Tahleel (a type of Zina) to be Halaal.
In light of the above, these scoundrels (i.e. the Shias) are more despicable than the other Kuffaar – Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Bangis, Chammars, etc.
They (the Shias) are Akfarul Kuffaar (the worse of the Kuffaar)!
The slaughtered animals of Shias are Murdaar (carrion) and Haraam. In addition, the Nikah of any Muslim is impossible (i.e. Haraam) with a Shia man or woman!
(Ahsanul Fataawa – Haqeeqat-e-Shia – Anwaarur Rasheed)
May Allah save us from the filth called Shiism. Aameen