A SISTER’S LETTER – SEERAH JALSAHS
QUESTIONS WHICH CLEARLY ILLUSTRATE THE SHAITAANIYYAT OF THE BID’AH SEERAH JALSAHS HOSTED BY THE SHAYAATEEN KNOWN AS ‘RADIO ISLAM’ AND ‘JAMIAT SOUTH AFRICA’
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Verily, Allah deprives every person of bid’ah from taubah.”
A concerned sister sent the following letter to us:
Please advise on Seerat Jalsahs
1) Are Seerat Jalsahs permissible or bid’ah?
2) What is the difference between Seerah Jalsah and Moulood?
3) Below is a program. Please advise regarding it.
4) May women attend as I see ladies facilities. If women cannot attend the Masjid for Salaat, how may they attend the Seerat Jalsah?
5) The speakers: Ml Moola, Ml Bham, Mf Menk – what is your view on each speaker? Are they proper Ulama? Are they evil Ulama? You should be knowing that they dont make proper Hijaab and they even in photos with women.
6) These speakers – may one even listen to their bayaans?
7) I heard Qari Ziyaad Patel will be there in Lenasia for Seerat Jalsah. Is it permissible to listen to him. He takes photos and charges money for recitals.
THESE QUESTIONS ARE EXTREMELY URGENT SO THAT I CAN MAKE THE CORRECT DECISION WHETHER TO ATTEND OR NOT BASED ON YOUR FATWA.
RESPONSE TO THE SEVEN QUESTIONS
1.Seerah Jalsahs are not permissible. Seerah Jalsahs are Bid’ah. It is an evil innovation portrayed as an act of Ibaadat.
2. Seerah Jalsahs are in fact the ‘Mouloods’ of the Guthaa (Hufaalah-rubbishes) who pretend to be Deobandi whereas they are Neo-bandis. All proper Deobandi Ulama are against Seerah Jalsahs! If the Milaad gang decide to change the name of their Moulood to ‘Milaad Jalsah’ or even ‘Seerah Jalsah’, then the Fatwa will not change. Meelaad/Mawlid/Moulood will remain Bid’ah even if it is called ‘Seerah Jalsah’. The merrymaking carnivals and customs of Meelaad and Seerah Jalsahs did not exist in Khairul Quroon!
Furthermore, Seerah Jalsahs are also in emulation of the Mawlid Bid’atis. As time goes on, more similarities between Moulood and Seerah Jalsahs will come to the fore. Now, they even have meals on the menu of the Seerah Jalsah. Singing, feasting clowning and merrymaking are integral features of both Moulood and Seerah Jalsahs. Does the noble Seerah of our beloved Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam teach a person to feast whilst millions of Muslims worldwide are suffering?
For more details, read the booklet: Evil-Of-The-Seerah-Jalsah.pdf
3. The Seerah Jalsahs to be held at the so-called Nurul Islam Masjid in Lenasia, at Mountain Rise Masjid, PMB, etc. are not permissible. Read the following article for more details: Why one should not attend Seerah Jalsahs?
4. Attending these Bid’ah, Baatil and Haraam programmes is not permissible for both men and women. For women the prohibition is much more emphasized. When it is not permissible for women to visit even the Musjid for Salaat, how can it ever be permissible for them to participate in Bid’ah functions?
5. You mentioned that Bham, Moola, Menk, etc. do not observe Hijaab, and they are even in photos with women. These are acts of Fisq (open transgression). However, they even justify all their sins which renders them Shayaateen. They are Ulama-e-Soo (evil so-called Ulama). In fact, they are Zindeeqs.
6. It is not permissible to listen to the Shayaateen. And remember that it is not permissible to listen to Radio Shaytaan and all the other Shaytaani radio stations such as Channel Shaytaan, Salaammedia Shaytaan, Al-Ansaar Shaytaan, Sirius Shaytaan FM, Voice of the Cape Shaytaans, Radio 786 Shaytaan, etc.
7. These so-called Qaris like Ziyaad Patel, Ayyub Ishaq, etc. are Munaafiqeen in terms of the Hadeeth. And the Jamiat Fordsburg promoting the Shaitaani ‘Seerah Jalsah’ are better known as Jamiatush Shayaateen.
It should be noted that the questions posed by the sister undoubtedly constitute a predicament for many Darul Iftaas and Islamic institutions. When the Haq faces a Mudhil Sheikh or Molvi, it poses a difficulty for the Mudhil to disentangle himself from the web of dumb Shaytaaniyyat whose Fitnah rebounds back on the Mudhilleen.
Deviates do not have the courage to state the Haq regarding Fussaaq, Zindeeqs and Munaafiqeen like Bham, Menk, Moola, the so-called Qaaris, etc. Thus, when questions are posed to them regarding the Mudhilleen like Bham, Menk and Moola, they ignore the questions or wriggle and wiggle in a supine attempt to extricate themselves from the muddle in which they are mired.
When they are in a tight corner incapable of defending their Radio Shaytaan buddies and Jamiatush Shaytaan cronies, then they sit on the fence which is an offence. Instead of fulfilling their obligation by proclaiming the Haqq, they resort to specious arguments and attempt to camouflage Baatil as the Haq. Their arguments are satanically adorned which is known as Zukhrufal Qowl in Qur’aanic terms.
Allah Ta’ala states in the Qur’aan: “Do not cloak (confuse) the Haqq with Baatil.”
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “He who maintains silence regarding the Haqq is a dumb shaytaan.” Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Verily, I fear for my Ummah such Aimmah (Imaams, muftis, molvis and sheikhs such as those of Nurul Islam, Mountain Rise PMB, Faasiq Bham, Faasiq Moola, Faasiq Menk, Faasiq singers and Qaaris, etc.) who are mudhilleen (men who mislead others).”
SEERAH JALSAHS ARE BID’AH JUST LIKE MOULOOD.