BID’AH EXACERBATES THE PLAGUE!!!
THE FITNAH OF THE ZINDEEQS
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said:
“The vilest of things are innovations. Every bid’ah is dhalaalah (deviation leading to Jahannam).”
“Verily, Allah deprives every person of bid’ah from Taubah.”
For any act to have the status of ‘Ibaadat’, it has to necessarily emanate from the two primary Sources of the Deen – the Qur’aan and Sunnah. An act which has no origin in the Qur’aan and Sunnah is not an act of Ibaadat regardless of its outer ‘ibaadat’ veneer and imagined benefits. An act which does not emanate from the Sunnah, irrespective of its external adornment and seemingly pious appearance, is not ibaadat. It is bid’ah – Bid’ah Sayyiah (evil bid’ah) which distorts and displaces the Sunnah.
The two Ahaadeeth mentioned above clearly prove that Bid’ah is abhorrent and evil. Bid’ah is not a trivial crime. It has far-reaching evil consequences which uproot the Deen. The Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum were extremely cautious with regard to innovation. Consider the following narration:
Hadhrat Naafi’ Radhiyallahu Anhu said: “A man who sneezed close to Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu said: “Alhamdulillah was Salaam ala Rasoolillaah.” Hadhrat Ibn Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu said: “Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam did not teach us like this. He taught us to say: ‘Alhamdulillaahi ala kulli haalin.’”
Why did this noble and great Sahaabi reprimand the person who recited Salaam on our Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam? Since reciting Salaam on our Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam on the specific occasion of sneezing is an accretion to the Masnoon Hamd (Alhamdulillah), it was prohibited by the Sahaabi. Such an accretion is bid’ah.
The aforementioned episode should be adequate for understanding that Bid’ah is the introduction of an unsubstantiated act/practice in Islam. There is no evidence for it in the Qur’aan and Sunnah. Such innovated acts are rejected in Islam. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “An innovated act in this Deen of ours which is not of it, is rejected (and accursed).”
THE PLAGUE AND BID’AH
The solution to a plague is never Bid’ah. The solution is also not only Dua. Together with Dua, Tilaawat, Thikr, etc. the actual solution is to enter fully into Deen with steadfastness – the vital and initial ingredients being sincere Taubah (repentance) from all sins, excessive Istighfaar (seeking the forgiveness of Allah), total abstention from sin, submitting to the Shariah, adopting the Sunnah and wholeheartedly turning unto Allah. The solution is not to introduce new acts into the Deen.
Bid’ah is abhorrent to Allah Ta’ala. The innovation of acts resembling Ibaadat is Bid’ah. Innovating such Bid’ah during plagues only adds to the problems and misery of the plague. The plague is not eliminated by Bid’ah. On the contrary, Bid’ah exacerbates the plague.
In his voluminous kitaab, Bathlul Ma’oon fi Fadhlit Taa’oon, Haafiz Ibn Hajar Asqalaani Rahmatullah Alayh states regarding baseless innovations during one devastating plague:
“In the month of Rabiul Awwal (during the plague), the people gathered (in Damascus) to make khatam of Bukhaari Shareef. By the Mihraab of the Sahaabah, they recited Surah Nooh 3363 times according to (an instruction) which someone saw in a dream. Then the people made fervent dua for the elimination of the plague. But the plague became more severe.”
In one plague Muslims introduced the Bid’ah of going to the outskirts of the city to perform Salaat and make dua as is the practice for Salaatul Istisqaa’ (Dua for rain). They even fasted three days. But the plague continued unabated.
THE EVIL SINGING OUTSIDE THE HOSPITALS!!!
In this regard, a very Shaytaani function which has taken place already several times and seems to be a frequent practice, is the gathering of men and women outside hospitals and public venues and loud thikr/nasheeds are sung/recited together with many evils. Whilst the need is to turn unto Allah Ta’ala and cry over our sins, we find Zindeeqs and Fussaaq flagrantly and shamelessly indulging in sin!
The following are some of the evils associated with these Shaytaani gatherings:
1. Even if only males gather (and not a single female) and engage in loud thikr outside the hospitals or medical centers for example, then this is Bid’ah even if there are only males present and even if it is not accompanied with other haraam acts such as photography, videos, etc. For the customary innovated collective loud Thikr programmes outside the hospitals, there is no basis whatsoever in the Qur’aan and Sunnah! It is a despicable Bid’ah!
When Bid’ah is not permissible in the Musjid, how can it be permissible outside the hospitals??? The customary innovated loud thikr programmes are Bid’ah! It is stated in Bahrur Raa-iq that it has been narrated from Ibn Mas’ood (Radhiyallahu Anhu) that he heard a group of people had gathered in the Musjid and were reciting Lailaha illal laah and Durood on Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam audibly (jahran). Then he went to them and said: “During the age of Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam we did not practise in this manner. I do not consider you except as mubtadieen (innovators).’ He continued saying so until he expelled them.”
2. However, their gatherings do not comprise of a solitary act of Bid’ah. Whilst the customary innovated congregational Bid’ah Thikr is sufficient to brand them as Bid’atis just like how all these participants of the Masjid loud thikr Halqahs are Bid’atis according to the Fatwa of Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Mas’ood Radhiyallahu Anhu, the deviates who are indulging in these loud thikr shows outside the hospitals are guilty of compound fisq and fujoor also.
In their gatherings, they have men and women! This is absolutely Haraam. Intermingling of the sexes is Haraam. We are very well aware of the fact that some deviates are trying very hard to halaalize the sin of intermingling. We are aware of their insipid arguments as well. If Allah Ta’ala grants us the Tawfeeq and opportunity, a very robust volume will Insha Allah be compiled on intermingling of the sexes which is undoubtedly Haraam according to the Qur’aan and Sunnah.
Ghair Mahram men and women mixing is undoubtedly immoral. It is in conflict with Hijaab. Hijaab is not just restricted to a cloak and scarf. The highest degree of Hijaab is that women should remain at home – let alone participating in Bid’ah outside the hospitals! Intermingling of the sexes is the gateway to Zina!
3. Besides the immorality, the Zina of various degrees, luring women out of their homes for reasons not deemed imperative by the Shariah, tabarruj (female-exhibition), be-hayaai (shamelessness), fisq, fujoor, nafsaaniyyat, shaytaaniyyat, music and a host of other munkaraat (evils) such as videoing, taking photos of animate objects, there is another a very dangerous dimension to this nonsense which is the Kufr interfaith dimension which is promoted by the Zindeeqs.
4. Whilst all the acts enumerated in point number three are Haraam, and the one who legalizes Haraam commits Kufr, the organization behind many of these gatherings in Cape Town is some Al-Jeem organization which comprises of Zindeeqs, Fussaaq and Munaafiqs. Considering their evil, Kufr, Nifaaq and Zandaqah, the ‘Jeem’ of their organization in all probability refers to Jahannam.
Whilst the MJC Munaafiqeen and their ilk called for the closure of the Masaajid, the Zindeeq Al-Jeem broadcasted a woman who went to several different Masaajid in the Cape region and interviewed the Munaafiq trustees and Mudhil Imaams of the Masaajid right in front of the Mimbar! The woman was dolled up and the Imaams, trustees and the woman were looking at one another without any shame whatsoever.
Their claims of love for Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam are hollow and fake as Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Allah curses the one who looks (at females) and the one to whom the gaze was directed (i.e. the woman who emerged unnecessarily from her home and thus caused men to glance at)”. – (Baihaqi) Indeed this Al-Jahannam outfit is an accursed organization!
Certainly, they are shameless Zindeeq-Fujjaar of this worst order. Committing such Fisq right in the Masjid and then they hypocritically indulge in thikr. Their thikr is indeed a farce! Do they even know what thikr is? For many of these Bid’atis, fussaaq and Zindeeqs, thikr is mere entertainment! At one of their gatherings, they even had music! Music is absolutely Haraam. There are four Aayaat and at least forty Ahaadeeth which prove that music is Haraam! How can one have music in a thikr gathering? This is a mockery of the Deen. They are belittling the Deen with their stupid clownish thikr shows outside the hospitals!
NOT JUST BID’AH AND FISQ, BUT KUFR ALSO!
5. The most dangerous dimension is the Kufr of these Al-Jeem characters by which they fool the masses and that is the interfaith dimension! They believe in interfaith prayers which is Kufr! At the hospitals, they even had priests and reverends (even female) rendering prayers! Who do these priests and reverends worship? How can a Muslim have a thikr function and let a Kaafir render a Kufr prayer which is the very anti-thesis of thikr? Are these Al-Jeem characters even Muslim??? They actually invite these Kuffaar religious leaders to render prayers at their hospital gatherings!
Muslims should not participate in any interfaith gatherings. One does so at the peril of one’s Imaan! Interfaith gatherings are Kufr gatherings. These Jeem for Jahannam Zindeeqs even video the Kuffaar rendering their Kufr prayers at their functions! It is common sense that when the Kaafir priest or reverend is speaking about ‘god’, he is not referring to the one and only GOD which is Allah, the One who has no partner!
Lastly, it should be remembered that the one who regards such Shaytaani gatherings to be permissible, has deracinated his Imaan. The one who regards such gatherings of Kufr, Fisq, Fujoor, Bid’ah, etc. to be permissible, is definitely not a Muslim.
Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Name him so that people are saved from (the Fitnah) within him.” This is amongst the beautiful advices Imaam-e-Aa’zam, Hadhrat Imaam Abu Hanifah Rahimahullah proffered to his illustrious student Imaam Abu Yusuf Rahimahullah. Such people are to be exposed! May Allah save us from the Fitnah of these Munaafiqs and Zindeeqs!