RESPONSE TO THE KUFR DRIVEL OF THE IMA & THE PRO-VACCINE DEVIATED SO-CALLED ‘LIFE-SAVERS’!
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Hold on to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Khulafaa-e-Raashideen.”
The Sunnah of the Khulafaa-e-Raashideen (rightly guided Khulafaa) and the Sunnah of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam are harmonious. The two are not divergent and repellent. On the contrary, they complement each other. The Sunnah of the Sahaabah is equated to the Sunnah of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. Nabi-e-Kareem Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam did not say: “Obey me and my Sahaabah.” He instructed the Ummah to obey His Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Sahaabah.
Now what was the Sunnah of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam pertaining to plagues and ‘viral’ diseases? Did Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam and the Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum practise a different Sunnah during plagues? The answer is clearly NO!
When this is the reality, then what is so ‘Islamic’ about the imprudent so-called ‘safe’ Eid guidelines of the ‘IMA’ and other organizations? The Salaat of the Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum did not undergo the slightest change during plagues! And the same is applicable to all the other Ahkaam of the Shariah!
If there was any ‘change’, it was that the Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum flocked even more to the Masaajid – not closing the Masaajid and implementing guidelines as how these Munaafiqeen have done! The idea of ‘safe’ Eid guidelines implies that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam and the Sahaabah never cared about ‘saving lives’! And such glaring implications which are clearly understood from every Kufr article propagated by the so-called ‘life-saving’ Munaafiqs implicates the Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum of perpetrating acts of suicide. (Nauthu Billah)
The Sahaabah upheld the Sunnah during plagues. They did not introduce a new Shariah to be followed during plagues with atheistic ideologies such as the wearing of masks and satanic distancing in Salaat, etc. etc. The practical example of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam and the Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum thoroughly refutes all the Shaytaani arguments of these Munaafiq so-called ‘life-savers’!
Furthermore, they moronically term their Eid guidelines as ‘safe’. So, when Muslims stand shoulder-to-shoulder like how the Sahaabah stood during plagues, then is that not safe? We await a straightforward ‘yes’ or ‘no’ from the Munaafiqeen!
The following points should be remembered:
1. It is not permissible to restrict the Jamaat to a certain amount of Musallis. It will not be permissible for the trustees and Imaams of the Musaajid to debar any Muslim from participating in the Eid Salaat. Preventing a Muslim from joining the Eid Salaat will INVALIDATE the Eid Salaat of the entire Jamaat (congregation).
The validity of Eid Salaat relies on the condition of Ithnul Aam, i.e. free and unfettered permission to the general Muslim public to attend. It is therefore of paramount importance that Muslims (the trustees and Imaams) enforce the Shariah’s decree of Ithnul Aam. If they do not, the Salaat of the entire congregation will be invalid. Respect the Shariah – not the protocols of the atheists!
2. It is not preferable to hold multiple Eidgahs due to Covid. This defeats the entire spirit of the Eid Congregation. On the contrary, it is Kufr to hold multiple Eidgahs due to the Kufr atheistic belief of contagion! The way these Munaafiqs are behaving as if it is Haraam to have only one Eidgah. But do not join a Jamaat of Shayaateen at an Eidgah where Shaytaani distancing is practised. If you know the Eidgah is under the control of the Shayaateen, then with a few brothers at some other venue, perform your Eid Salaat according to the Sunnah.
3. There is no incumbency to take one’s own Musallah if there are carpets available or if the Eid Salaat is performed in the Musjid due to inclement weather conditions. You may use another Muslim’s Musallah also if necessary. Using one’s own Musallah is not WAAJIB as implied by the IMA Munaafiqs!
4. Muslims may eat together. Families may meet. Ensure that the laws of Hijaab are upheld. IMASA is dead silent on the laws of Hijaab because these Zindeeqs murder the Hijaab protocols of the Qur’aan and Sunnah, but are amongst the first ones to uphold and defend the Kufr protocols of the atheists. These Medical Murtaddeen should hang their heads in shame. Their Nifaaq stinks…
5. Masks are not necessary. Insha Allah, several articles on masks will be published soon, which thoroughly debunks the myths of IMASA! It is not permissible to wear a mask in Salaat. Several Ulama have written articles explaining the impermissibility of wearing masks. Insha-Allah, in the near future, a certain Mudhil will be unmasked!
For now, you may read the 20-page booklet on masks:
6. If you are ill, and you are not bed-ridden to the extent that you cannot even walk a few metres, then please go to the Musjid and the Eidgah. Don’t allow the medical Zindeeqs to fool you. They don’t even know the Masaail of Istinjaa. These juhala and humaqaa of IMASA should be the last ones to comment on Masaail. They should publicize the names of the Munaafiq so-called Muftis who give them such rubbish advice so that such Munaafiq Mudhilleen could be exposed to the Mu’mineen.
7. As far as Dua is concerned, this is what we all have to do. It is not specific with Covid! Dua applies to every sphere of our life. Make Dua Allah Ta’ala saves us from the fitnah of the medical Munaafiqs whose brains have been pap-smeared with Kufr, Nifaaq and atheistic protocols. Aameen.
8. When greeting a Muslim (of your same gender), shake his hands and hug him. This is Sunnah (except after the Eid Salaat as has become the norm). The Sunnah does not change due to a pandemic. Now is the time to practise even more on the Sunnah. Be firm on the Sunnah and do not be bothered about the Munaafiqeen. Let the dogs bark…we will uphold the Sunnah of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam who verbally said that there is no such a thing as contagion and even practically demonstrated that contagion does not exist!
Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam himself negated their Baatil–Kufr ideologies of diseases being contagious by eating from one bowl with a leper. Listen further: Nabi-e-Kareem Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam took hold of the leper’s hand and dipped it into the bowl from which he Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam also ate.
As far as hugging and shaking hands after Eid Salaat is concerned, this is Bid’ah according to all four Math-habs. It is Waajib to abstain from Bid’ah! Insha Allah, in another article, the Fiqhi details of this evil innovation will be pursued.
9. Those travelling from abroad do not have to isolate or quarantine. Quarantine is Haraam according to the Qur’aan! Whether Muslims come from China, India, Antarctica, the moon or Venus (courtesy of JamiatKZN), they do not need to isolate! Carry on with life as normal as how the Sahaabah did if you are a Muslim.
10. Pre-Eid Souks are Haraam. Whilst the Ulama-e-Haq advise that people should avoid the shopping centres and only go there for necessities, they say so because of the Haraam acts such as intermingling, etc. at the malls. But IMASA does not say so because of the Shariah. They say so because they fear Maut. They are scared to die because they live like Kuffaar, Fussaaq and Fujjaar with all their Haraam functions, indulging in photography, violating the laws of Hijaab, shaving their beards or trimming it less than a fist, etc. which are all the consequences of a mentality which has been pap-smeared by Shaytaan. Hence, they advocate Shaytaani masks and Shaytaani distancing which does not have any medical evidence to support it!
11. You may share utensils when eating. We have the beautiful example of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. We don’t need rubbish advice from Zindeeq organizations.
12. You may make Wudhu at the Masaajid. Generally, at the Sunnah Eidgahs there are no water facilities due to it being at the end of the built-up area of a town or suburb. Accordingly, people are advised to make Wudhu at home.
When the Mu’mineen wrote to the government for the opening of the Masaajid, IMASA openly opposed them by writing a letter to the government to keep the Masaajid closed! So, these Munaafiqs should not pretend as if their guidelines are based on the Sunnah of making Wudhu at home. Beware of these Mudhil-Zindeeqs!
13. The talk of adequate ventilation due to Covid is laughable. The Masaajid and Eidgahs should be filled to capacity. Moreover, remember that social distancing in Salaat is Haraam. Such satanic distancing only befits the Munaafiqeen!